A Blast From The Past
     Wow today in Mr.Reese class we read a passage called “Mothers Tongue”. This passage i could have sworn we read when we completed our AP assignment online on the AP website. On the website  I kinda understood the text. But when Mr.Reese and I went over it in class i grasped a deeper understanding about the background and why the mother talks strange. We the. we’re tasked with the assignment of choosing a side on an argument. The prompt was do family or peers influence a person learning a new language. I choose the side with peers and supported with they be around their peers more than their family due to school and extracurricular activities. Mr.Reese gave a fair critique on my paper showed me some flaws in it and pointed out where I did good. I overall believe I did ok but there is a lot of room for improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog